Saturday, February 25, 2017

JRW Number One In 2016

Some notes from this week's John R. Wood Properties annual agents recognition program for 2016.

In the Southwest Florida market (Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Captiva/Sanibel)

-- JRW is #1 in Units Sold

-- JRW is #1 in Sales Volume

-- JRS is #1 in Listings, and

-- JRS is #1 in Buyer Sales

In all, John R Wood Properties is such a great company to be affiliated with and I am happy this company recruited me to join.

The recognition event, in which my team members and I were recognized in the Emerald Circle of Excellence for 2016, based on 2016 productivity, took place at the Naples Grande Resort. The JRW family is a tight knit group, and best of all, our founder -- John R. Wood himself -- was on hand to give closing remarks and a fired up charge to the troops.

I don't think I've been so revved up, and ready to hit the street in a long time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment