Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy Happy and Merry Merry!

Packing a few things up at the office, which will be closed until Tuesday. Though I will be working here and there, gearing up for January.

I wish you all the best of this holiday season. As I write this, different parts of the USA have snow, ice, and 60 degree weather after having both snow and ice. In Naples, Florida today, the temps are in the mid '80s after a cool morning. Perfect.

Friends are in town from Alaska, Texas, Colorado and Minnesota. Getting chances to visit with folks here and there as they prep their own holiday galas with family.

I will write more in the coming days, but 2016 has been a good year. The death of my mother last year was jarring but not unexpected, as she was diagnosed with cancer mid year and told it was an aggressive type with few treatments. She lived a full life, and went out of this world at age 88 with Grace, just as she wanted.

This year has been special for me in many ways, personally and professionally. I will leave it there, but sufficed to say I am happy. And excited to be with teaming with someone I call a friend, who is one of the most professional and accomplished real estate practitioners in SW Florida. As I have posted before, I am delighted to be affiliated with the leading real estate broker in the region -- John R. Wood Properties.

But for now I'm packing up and getting ready to head out onto U.S. 41, which is BUSY. Tis the Season, as we say here in Paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment