Thursday, November 10, 2016

I Am Joining John R. Wood Properties -- The Market Leader

I am proud to announce I have joined the market leader in luxury home sales in Southwest Florida -- John R. Wood Properties.

This is a great company, with deep roots in Naples and surrounding communities. The other firms can say they sell more properties or dollar volume in Florida, but John R. Wood leads in both when it comes to the Paradise Coast, which encompasses Marco Island to the south, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, and Captiva/Sanibel Island to the north.

This company is solid. Its reputation is sterling. Of the top 500 real estate companies across the United States, JRW ranked Number 13 in the entire nation and Number 1 in Florida in Per Agent Sales. Not too shabby for an independent real estate brokerage on the coast of SWFL.  

I didn't come by this decision lightly. A respected agent with whom I knew well, trusted and spent eight or so years exchanging referrals, suggested that I come aboard. The details of the partnership took some time, and then I had to take a leave of absence in order to take care of an ailing family member.




2017 is going to be a great year for my customers in Florida, and my many client and broker relationships in Ohio and the Midwest, with whom I still work. The market in the Naples area is stable-ish, and as we had into "season," inventory is growing. Naples continually ranks among the most livable cities in America. Plus, you just can't beat the white sugar sand beaches -- or golf -- depending on your interests.

Rest assured, I bring you readers, buyers and sellers, the kind of expertise, ethics and professionalism you want in a real estate adviser.

My job isn't to sell you anything. I'm here to make the process simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment