Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Closing In On Halloween

My significant other and I recently moved into a new house in North Naples. We don't know yet what the Halloween "Trick Or Treat / Beggar's Night" situation will be like. Our neighborhood is a mix of empty nest professionals, retirees, a handful of "snowbirds" and young families.

But we love Halloween and she has decorated the exterior of the house. Several of our neighbors have commented positively that the house looks a little bit more lively (well, for one you can see it as it was surrounded by brush and bushes and trees that we have thinned and/or removed, but that's a post for another day).

And so, earlier today I was reminded today of a HUGE downtown Halloween party that fills the streets of Columbus, known as Highball Halloween.

Two years ago, with friends whom I have "Halloweened" with before, we dressed as the iconic Addams Family. Guess where I am in the photo?



No comments:

Post a Comment